Monday 2 July 2012

Week 2/10 Part 1/3

This is the first week where I have weighed myself properly, the first thing to note is that it is much easier to remember when you think you might of lost some weight! And it seems I did, 1.8 kg. This is well over my target of 1 kg but may be because I was heavy last week (water content etc) or perhaps my calorie target which was adjusted to 1780 after exercise by my fitness pal is too low. On the other hand the heavier you are the easier it comes off at first. Anyway one week does not mean much but the general trend is fantastic.

The main thing has been to stick to the calorie counting, it can get you out of a jam really well. I could not resist the smell of fish and chips on Saturday lunch time but I recorded it and with a careful choice of evening meal was barely a few kcal over my daily target. So often before if I had something "naughty" like that it would be a case of f**$ it and I would of written off the day then maybe the week.

 Next thing is exercise, my back is pretty much healed so no excuses there.

No comments:

Post a Comment