Tuesday 9 October 2012

Reboot, reload ...

OK enough is enough!

I've had a huge project that has taken over my life in recent weeks plus a load of other stress. Exercise has gone out of the window and my diet although better than before is not great. If not for the amount of physical labour I have been doing I would probably of gained a load of weight.

So now I feel like I need to stage my own "intervention" to stop the slide. Positive motivation works best so let's start by looking at the advantages of what I have done up to now:

  • Clothes fit better
  • Feel more mobile
  • Fitter
  • Look better
  • Nice feeling when completing a day as intended
  • Nice feeling building up a large number of work outs on endomondo
  • Great feeling when entering positive progress in blog
And now what I need to do:
  1. Read my own blog
  2. Read the above points
  3. Start using Myfitnesspal ASAP
  4. Do some exercise of any sort and log it
  5. Search for ideas for night time exercise or buy a bigger head torch
Easy, will report back next week adding "nice feeling of reporting back successfully" into my mini goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment