I've had a huge project that has taken over my life in recent weeks plus a load of other stress. Exercise has gone out of the window and my diet although better than before is not great. If not for the amount of physical labour I have been doing I would probably of gained a load of weight.
So now I feel like I need to stage my own "intervention" to stop the slide. Positive motivation works best so let's start by looking at the advantages of what I have done up to now:
- Clothes fit better
- Feel more mobile
- Look better
- Nice feeling when completing a day as intended
- Nice feeling building up a large number of work outs on endomondo
- Great feeling when entering positive progress in blog
And now what I need to do:
- Read my own blog
- Read the above points
- Start using Myfitnesspal ASAP
- Do some exercise of any sort and log it
- Search for ideas for night time exercise or buy a bigger head torch
Easy, will report back next week adding "nice feeling of reporting back successfully" into my mini goals.