Monday 18 February 2013

My last confession ...

.... its been three months since my last confession you could say. You can see from the last few postings that things were not going well and to be honest I think a lot of what I wrote was bull shit, I was too ashamed to admit how I was letting things slip.

Since that time a lot has happened, I bought a business unit and I started a business, as of last week I can say that as I got my first payment in. So it just turns out I am not very good at multitasking, my old regime was easy in he summer when I had nothing else to do. Over winter I ate really badly, only huge amounts of DIY kept my weight in check somewhat. I put some weight on but that seems to of drifted off again.

I've just started my first big project, I don't have a lot of free time but I am thinking that some exercise will probably help me keep stress at bay. Food wise if I monitor calories then I should be able to do OK. I also have to realise that a 1kg weekly goal is quite ambitious so going over my daily quoter by a small amount is not so bad, no reason to give up.

Anyway so I'm going to try and go for a lunchtime walk tomorrow, I'll see how that goes.

Also another tip, I've ditched the Monday morning alarm to remind me to weigh myself, instead I set one for Sunday night to remind me to out the scales on the toilet seat, that is a great reminder in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment